The Right to Life Club is a group dedicated to promoting the respect for life at all stages from conception to natural death. Saint Joseph Catholic High School is pro-life!
Highlights so far this year:
- 100 members of the St. Joe community went to the annual March for Life in Washington, D.C. this year. They added their voices to those across the country who speak for the unborn. Let us continue to pray and be active citizens insisting upon justice for all so that one day our annual remembrance can be one of gratitude for our society's rejection of abortion.
- Our annual diaper drive to benefit the Women's Care Center collected more than 28,000 diapers. Our students formed a chain from our doors to theirs and delivered each pack of diapers themselves.
Please join us as we intercede and pray for the lives of the voiceless and most vulnerable, their families, and their offenders.
Mary, Mother of us all, pray for us.
Saint Joseph, pray for us.
Michael the Archangel, defend us.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.
Events/Opportunities still to come:
- 3/23 - Pro-Life Youth Essay Contest - https://www.prolifemichiana.org/essaycontest
- 3/24 - Life Defenders Boot Camp - https://www.prolifemichiana.org/bootcamp
- 4/2 - Brother John Scholarship - https://www.prolifemichiana.org/scholarship
- Early May - Annual sidewalk chalk Mother's Day card event.
For more information contact any of the co-moderators: Mrs. Diane Klee at email@example.com, or Mr. Josh Swaim at firstname.lastname@example.org