School Counseling and College Advising
S​tudents needing a Work Permit can pick up an "Intent to Employ" form in the Counseling Office. This form must be completed by the employer and signed by the employer, the student, and a parent. You can drop-off the completed Work Permit to the Counseling Office and an official "Work Permit" will be issued to you by Ms. Dieter.

Forms can also be found at this website:

See Ms. Dieter if you have any questions.