Click here for vehicle registration form - student must sign into email to complete
You must register your vehicle and purchase a parking tag online to receive your parking tag for the 2019-20 school year. Registration officially opens on July 1st.
Vehicles registered by August 9th will be assigned a parking tag which will be distributed to our students on orientation day. Vehicles registered after August 9th will be assigned a parking tag which can be picked up in the Student Affairs Office beginning on August 14th. The cost for a full year parking tag is $65 or $35 for 2nd semester only.
Please complete the following steps to register your vehicle for the 2019-20 school year.
1. Student must sign into their school email account
2. Open another tab and go to the Saint Joseph High School website www.saintjoehigh.com
3. Click on the Students tab
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the drop down menu and select Vehicle Registration
5. Fill out the registration form online
6. Pay online and print receipt then return to the registration form to Submit
7. Don't forget to click on Submit (your registration is accepted only when you click on submit)
*Please refer to the “Parking and Traffic Flow” instructions on the SJHS website under “Parents” or “Students.”