Student Affairs Welcome & Information
If a student is absent or needs to leave early,
please contact Mrs. Dianna Torres at 574-239-7665.
Drop-Off & Pick-up Traffic Flow Before & After the School Day
- The only parking lot available at this time is on the Southeast corner of Notre Dame Ave. and Cedar St.
- Please only use the southbound lane of Notre Dame Ave.
- NO PARKING/STOPPING on Cedar St. between Notre Dame Ave. and St. Louis Blvd.
Dress-down day guidelines:
The dress-down day is usually once a month. For a dress-down day, students are allowed to dress in non-uniform attire that follows the following code:
1. Shoes or sandals with backs must be worn at all times.
2. Jeans, sweat pants, or another colored dress pant are the only alternative to tan khaki dress pants that can be worn on the dress-down day. Jeans or pants with holes in them are allowed if the holes are at or below the knee. All pants, shorts, or clothing should be worn above the hip.
3. Tight fitting clothing such as lycra, spandex, leggings, and/or other tight fitting materials may not be worn unless with a top that covers the buttocks.
4. All shirts must have a sleeve covering the shoulder; a sleeveless top cannot be worn. Shirts may not be open on the sides.
5. Clothes with obscene markings, stained, dirty, or show a bare midriff or cleavage are not acceptable attire.
6. Clothing with advertisements of alcoholic beverages, drugs, tobacco, drug reference, indecency, vulgarity, profanity, cult or gang membership, or any other message that is deemed to be disruptive to the learning environment of the school will not be acceptable. IF THERE ARE TWO MEANINGS, THE WORST WILL BE RECOGNIZED!
7. No caps, hats, bandanas, hoods, or durags will be worn unless special days permit them.
8. No chains, including wallet chains, which could damage furniture or impose a potential danger to others, will be permitted.
9. Book bags, carrying cases, and outerwear should be left in the locker during the school day just like uniform dress days from 8:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
A student will be required to change clothes that are unacceptable, even on dress-down days. In this situation, the student will receive a dress code violation.