"Act with Kindness"
If a student is absent or needs to leave early,
please contact Mrs. MaryKay Davidson at (574) 239-7665.
Drop-Off & Pick-up Traffic Flow Before & After the School Day:For the safety of all of our students, staff, and drivers, and to maintain efficient traffic flow, please follow the procedures for drop-off and pick-up.
- Between 7:30 and 8:30 drop-off and
pick-up is to occur on Notre Dame Avenue only. Please do not
enter the staff parking lot on the East end of the building.
- Please get in the drop-off/pick-up
line at the corner of ND Ave and Cedar St. Do not pull in between cars.
- Please pull down ND Ave as far as
possible up to the light pole so that cars can pull-up behind you. This
helps with traffic flow.
- Only drop-off and pick-up students
at the curb. Do not drop-off/pick-up students in the traffic
- Do not enter the parking lots
across Cedar St. That is private property and not able to be utilized.
- Students are to cross the street at
the corner (ND Ave and Cedar) only.
- Please drive slowly and carefully on all streets and in the drop-off/pick-up zone.
Please follow all directions of staff and model polite compliance for your students. For a detailed traffic flow map, please click here.
Dress-Down Day Guidelines:
The dress-down day is usually once a month. For a dress-down
day, students are allowed to dress in non-uniform attire that follows the
1. Shoes or sandals with backs must be worn at all times.
2. Jeans, sweat pants, or another colored dress pant are the only alternative to tan khaki dress pants that can be worn on the dress-down day. Jeans or pants with holes in them are allowed if the holes are at or below the knee. All pants, shorts, or clothing should be worn above the hip.
3. Tight fitting clothing such as lycra, spandex, leggings, and/or other tight fitting materials may not be worn unless with a top that covers the buttocks.
4. All shirts must have a sleeve covering the shoulder; a sleeveless top cannot be worn. Shirts may not be open on the sides.
5. Clothes with obscene markings, stained, dirty, or show a bare midriff or cleavage are not acceptable attire.
6. Clothing with advertisements of alcoholic beverages, drugs, tobacco, drug reference, indecency, vulgarity, profanity, cult or gang membership, or any other message that is deemed to be disruptive to the learning environment of the school will not be acceptable. IF THERE ARE TWO MEANINGS, THE WORST WILL BE RECOGNIZED!
7. No caps, hats, bandanas, hoods, or durags will be worn unless special days permit them.
8. No chains, including wallet chains, which could damage furniture or impose a potential danger to others, will be permitted.
9. Book bags, carrying cases, and outerwear should be left in the locker during the school day just like uniform dress days from 8:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
A student will be required to change clothes that are unacceptable, even on dress-down days. In this situation, the student will receive a dress code violation.